Sunday, September 14, 2008

ThAnX ALLAH...



15 Ramadhan 1429H,15 September 2008...

alhamdulillah n fully thank u 2 ALLAH SWT..b'coz at this buziest time HE gave me chance 2 create this blog at this calm morning...
actually..there r so many times that my frenz ask me when 2 do my own blog?
hemm..i want 2 do actually..but i have no time to create it..
actually,i was touch to create this blog since i saw my old frenz(especially x-kml student,batch 06/07) in others blog..i'm so happy when i saw them..i missed them so much...n i think this is the way that ALLAH give to me to make a contact with them owez...especially in  term of spreding the propagation of a belief(dakwah)...
i hope that this blog can be a medium for me n all my frenz to make something good n give the benefits to all who read it..
thanx to ALLAH...

salam ukhuwah fillah...salam ramadhan...salam perjuangan...

No comments: